Directory of UK Vets
If you have not yet registered with us you cannot login to edit your listing and risk it being removed if we think it is out of date.
You need to register with us to either add a vet listing to the directory or to edit existing listing(s) or both. Register Here.
Registering online is FREE and only takes a minute or two.
CONDITIONS OR REGISTERING AND LOGIN IN TO EDIT YOUR LISTING(S):
1. You must work for the vets practice you are registering on behalf of so that we can try and ensure details are as accurate as possible and up to date.
2. Your listing must be made up of normal typing and lettering not all lower case or upper case typing and normally constructed sentences and punctuation. If it is not it will be removed!
3. You agree to update your listing when required.
4. The only links you can include in your listing are to your own vets practice website, and in the Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube, PetsChat etc sections etc only to your accounts or pages with those websites.
5. Any entries marked "Admin Only" you agree not to edit or change. These are for site admins only.
6. These terms and conditions can be updated without notice, at our sole discretion to protect the intergrity of our website if other unreasonable abuses are found to be taking place.
Note: We reserve the right to remove any listings at our sole discretion for whatever reason but especially where the above conditions are breached.
Thank you for your cooperation.
SupportDesk (Animal Publications)